- Website or Real Equity Advisor Website: the Real Equity Advisors domain and the service of Real Equity Advisors.
- Users: all persons who access and use the Ral Equity Advisors Website.
- Spam: unwanted email or comments
- Service Providers: the home service companies offering services through the Real Equity Advisors Website.
- Service Hirers: all Users of the Real Equity Advisors Website that place request for home services and hire Service Providers.
Rules and Conduct
- User may never post inappropriate material, including but not limited to, nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- Once you have signed up with Real Equity Advisors, you may not transfer, share, or otherwise distribute your User log-in information to anyone else.
- User cannot access the Real Equity Advisors private API by any other means except Real Equity Advisors Website.
- You may not access or try to access non-public areas of the Website from our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems employed by our Website.
- You may not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, crawl, scrape, or otherwise index any portion of the Website or any content from the Website including but not limited to posted items, User profiles,names, addresses, email addresses, and photos.
- You may not create or submit Spam to any Real Equity Advisors Users.
- You may not gather and use information, such as Users’ name, real names or email addresses which are made available through the Website for any purpose outside of these Terms, including but not limited to Spam or any other form of unwanted solicitation.
- You may not, in the use of the Real Equity Advisors Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Violation of this agreement can result in the termination of your Real Equity Advisors User account.
- While Real Equity Advisors prohibits certain conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Real Equity Advisors is not responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Real Equity Advisors Website at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violatestrademark, may mislead other Users, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate by Real Equity Advisors.
- The identity and resume of each Service Provider is sent by Real Equity Advisors Service Hirers for the sole purpose of evaluating the job seeker for purposes of employment. Thisinformation may not be used for any other purpose or provided to a third party. Likewise the Service Hirers contact information is sent by Real Equity Advisors to the Service Provider solely for the purposes of employment. This information may not be used for any other purpose or provided to a third party.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- Use of the Real Equity Advisors Website is limited to the United States of America. All Users of this Website agree to operate this Website only in the United States of America.
Proprietary Rights in Content on the Real Equity Advisors Website
- Real Equity Advisors does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, applications, or any other content that you post on or through the Real Equity Advisors Website. By displaying or publishing any content on or through the Real Equity Advisors Website, you hereby grant to Real Equity Advisors a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the content in any media formats through any media channels now known or hereafter invented.
- Some of the Real Equity Advisors Website may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Real Equity Advisors may place such advertising and promotions on the EReal Equity Advisors Website or on, about, or in conjunction with your content. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content displayed by you on or through the Real Equity Advisors Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the use of your content on or through the Website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person, and (iii) displaying your content on the Website does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of content you post on or through the Website within the indemnification section below.
- Real Equity Advisors owns and retains all rights in the Real Equity Advisors Website. Real Equity Advisors hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display the Real Equity Advisors Website (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing postings and using the Real Equity Advisors Website.
- The Real Equity Advisors Website contains content of Users and other Real Equity Advisors licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, publicly perform, or digitally transmit any content appearing on or through the Website.
- Real Equity Advisors performs technical functions necessary to offer the Real Equity Advisors services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting content to allow its use throughout the Real Equity Advisors Website.
Notice of Takedown Procedures for Copyright Complaints
It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Real Equity Advisors as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the DMCA (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov), but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well.
It is expected that all Users of any part of the Real Equity Advisors Website will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if Real Equity Advisors receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, our response to these notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers, regardless of whether we may be liable for such infringement under United States law or the laws of another jurisdiction.
If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to 17 USC Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. Real Equity Advisors may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
You agree to indemnify and hold Real Equity Advisors harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) we incur in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party relating to:
(i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Website, (ii) a violation of the Terms, any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party, by any person using your account or your content; (iii) interaction with any Users, transfer of any item or service, or creation of an item or service post.
Liability for any given item or service offered by you includes, but is not limited to, any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a request for or use of an item or service.
Real Equity Advisors retains the right to employ Real Equity Advisors own counsel. You remain solely responsible for Real Equity Advisorsdefense and must obtain JReal Equity Advisors; written consent to a settlement. You agree to notify Real Equity Advisors of a pending suit claiming you have violated a third party’s intellectual property or other rights. Real Equity Advisors requires that you confirm your indemnification in case of a lawsuit; failure to do so may be considered a breach of these Terms.
Real Equity Advisors and the Real Equity Advisors Website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we (or our licensors) exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Website, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Website is given voluntarily and, even if designated as confidential, will not create any confidentiality obligation for us and we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, distribute, and otherwise exploit as we see fit, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
Real Equity Advisors reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms on the Real Equity Advisors Website by sending you notice through the Website by push notification or email. Real Equity Advisors may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to part or the entire Website without notice or liability.
You may not opt out of these notifications, and your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Real Equity Advisors may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue the Website (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) or your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your use of the Website and related content.
Limitation of Liability
OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL IT EXCEED $50. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICE;(ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; (iii)ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE; WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR; (iv) ANY COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, INTERACTIONS, DISPUTES OR ANY RELATIONS WHATSOEVER BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER USER, PERSON OR ORGANIZATION ON THE WEBSITE OR IN PERSON WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you. In these cases, J Danielle & Co., LLC’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
For any dispute you have with Real Equity Advisors you agree to first contact Real Equity Advisors and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Real Equity Advisors has not been able to resolve a dispute within 30 days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or breach or alleged breach thereof by binding mediation. Unless you and Real Equity Advisors decide otherwise, mediation will be conducted in San Diego County, California. If your claim is for US $10,000 or less, Real Equity Advisors agrees that you may choose whether the mediation will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the mediator, through telephone, or by an in-person hearing as established by the mediation guidelines. Each party will be responsible for paying their own legal costs and fees for mediation. Nothing in this section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or equitable relief from the courts for matters related to intellectual property rights or unauthorized access to the Service.
YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND REAL EQUITY ADVISORS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of laws, rules, or principles.
No part of this agreement shall cease to be in effect if any other part is deemed unenforceable, or otherwise non-applicable.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.