The Bridges Neighborhood Guide
The Bridges, a resort-like, guard-gated golf community in the northeastern part of Rancho Santa Fe, is one of the most exclusive, affluent communities in the country. It is located north of The Covenant, west of Rancho Cielo, south of Escondido Creek, and east of the Olivenhain neighborhood in Encinitas. There are 235-265 home sites in this community that sit on a 540-acre lot in which custom home sizes vary from 6,000 to 13,000 square feet on half to 2-acre lots.
The Bridges offers a variety of detached, single-family home options including posh and spacious villas and custom estates which price range from $1,895,000 to $7,450,000. For those who want to realize their custom-built homes, there is an option to build homes from the ground up at one of the home sites of the community surrounded by stunning golf course views. The homeowners association of The Bridges collects monthly dues of approximately $350.00.
Restaurants, Shopping, AND Entertainment
Within a short drive from the heart of the community, you can find Del Rayo Village Shopping Center, The Village, 4S Commons, West Village Shopping Center, Village Square Shopping Center, Camino Real Shopping Center, Camino Village Plaza, El Camino Promenade, and Weigand Plaza Shopping Center, which are just some of the shopping hubs serving the residents of The Bridges for their everyday essentials.
Parks AND Recreation
The exclusive golf course surrounding The Bridges offers its members a resort-style living through its Sports Centre and Tennis & Rec Centre with a fitness center, tennis pro shop, dry saunas, courts: tennis, basketball, volleyball, bocce, paddle tennis, squash, and multi-sports, a lap and children’s wading pool, a sun deck, a Jacuzzi, youth sports instruction, a playground, sports clinics, children’s day camps, movie nights, yoga classes, Pilates classes and aerobic classes, a day spa with private massage rooms, and much more.
There is also an 18-hole, par-71 golf course designed by the well-known Robert Trent Jones II Group. Aside from this, The Bridges has a 36,000-square-foot elegant clubhouse where members can dine, play in the card room, practice their culinary skills, and attend wine tasting.
- The Crosby at Rancho Santa Fe
- Lomas Santa Fe Country Club
- Morgan Run Club & Resort
- Santaluz Club
- Del Mar Country Club
- The Farms Golf Club
- Fairbanks Ranch Country Club
- Ridgemar Equestrian Center
- Blue Fox Farm
- Willow Creek Stables
- San Diego Polo Club
- Rancho El Camino Equestrian Center
- Concord Equestrian Center (Del Mar Horse Park complex)
Natural and outdoor recreational areas:
- Lake Hodges – activities include picnicking, boating, fishing, and hiking and riding trails
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve – an 11-mile hiking and riding trails with stunning views
- Del Dios Highlands Preserve – great for hiking with great spots for wildlife watching
- San Elijo Lagoon – ideal for self-guided tours, camping, hiking, and docent-let nature walks
- Black Mountain Open Space Park – a 2,352-acre open space with hiking and riding trails
- San Dieguito County Park – a 125-acre park with playgrounds, picnic areas and its famous Miracle Field, a baseball field accessible by players with disabilities
Most public school students in The Bridges are served by the Encinitas Union School District, Rancho Santa Fe School District, which schools include Roger Rowe Elementary and Middle School, Olivenhain Pioneer Elementary School, San Dieguito Union High School, Diegueno Middle School, La Costa Canyon High School, and Torrey Pines High School.